Intern With Us
How to Be An Intern
Join our internship program and take your career to another level. Our interns are very important to us. We offer you real experience. We mentor you to make sure your time with us is in a fun-filled environment. Please note that our internship programs are non paid positions. Our interns get credit hours for their school or community services.
- These are UNPAID INTERNSHIP POSITIONS.
- We have five major internships a year.
- The work hours are a total of 6 hours a week, select any 3 days of the week.
- Must be able to meet all work deadlines.
- We need motivated and creative individuals.
- Photography Internships: You will be responsible for taking pictures of our inventory, photo shoots. Also to manage our media library, categorize and naming convention. Videography is also needed. You will be responsible for your own professional cameras and video equipment.
- Children’s Fashion Designer: You will be responsible to design, and create children’s line. We require that you design your own outfit to show us your creativity before acceptance into the program.
- Social Media: You will be responsible for all of our social media accounts. Must have strong writing skills in order to create blog content and cover fashion articles on our website and various events. We will supply the computer for you to work on. Will also be responsible for creating all social media graphic and content.
- Website Master: Must have computer science experience or is in school for computer science. Must have program writing skills. Will be responsible for updating our website, sale announcements, and promotions.